Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pretty Excited About the Future

I decided today to write in my blog on this day October 21, 2008 that I am pretty excited about the future. Rather than whine and snivle about all the fear, greed, hate and anger in the world, I am going to be positive. I have a lot be thankful for. I mean where else but in Canada can almost everyone be a millionare and have all we have with not very much effort. For example, anyone that bought real estate in Vancouver, Toronto or Calgary in 1968 is pretty much a millionare today. Its a good example of how things in this country are. We have the best country in the world and the most amazing set of values of any country on the planet. More people should be happy today and thankful for what they have.

On that note, so what if my RRSP's are worth 40% less than when I started. Its all about timing and now is not the time to cash them in and run to cash. Its time to support our economy and be thankful because as you know what goes up comes down and what goes down goes up. Just sit back pour yourself a glass of single malt and smile because you have a lot to be thankful for today.

No comments: